If you have got all the ingredients for frozen custard, including milk, sugar, eggs, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and condensed milk, here is the recipe to make this sweet dessert:
- Heat milk to a medium temperature and stir the sugar, salt, and cornstarch until dissolved.
- Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture as you mix the egg yolks.
- Cook and stir the mixture over low heat
- Remove the heat and start cooling it by stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla.
- Refrigerate for a few hours after pressing waxed paper onto the custard.
- Transfer the frozen ice cream to a freezer container and free for another 2 hours before serving.