Desserts can connect hearts across multiple countries, with these sweet miracles playing a significant part in a cuisine. Vanilla is a spice that adds a unique flavor to the desserts, and it only gets better when frozen and mixed with chocolate. Here is the recipe for one of the best desserts containing vanilla- The Vanilla Frozen Custard.
- Heat the cream, milk, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Simmer until the sugar dissolves
- Whisk egg yolks in a bowl and drizzle half a cup of warm milk liquid into it
- Add the vanilla and return the pot to a medium heat
- Pour the mixture into a mesh strainer
- Cool the milk to room temperature, then in the fridge for up to 4 hours, and serve it.